Registration for the 6th Annual A Christmas Story Run is now open!!!
A Christmas Story 5K/10K Run
Saturday, December 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am
Visit AChristmasStoryRun.com for information and registration.
Come join us at 9:00 A.M. on December 1, 2018 as we take you back down Memory Lane to the movie set locations that made this movie famous. Dress up like Ralphie, run in a Leg Lamp Costume or jog in the Bunny Suit that Aunt Clara gave Ralphie for Christmas! This race attracts serious runners, everyday runners and walkers alike! We are family friendly and hope to add to your Christmas spirit during the holiday season.
For more information on the Fifth Annual A Christmas Story 5K/10K Run, please visit our dedicated site at AChristmasStoryRun.com
The mission of the A Christmas Story Run is to provide a race that promotes health and fitness, stimulate the local economy and galvanize the community. These events are made possible through corporate and foundation in-kind and financial support, close partnerships between the A Christmas Story House & Museum, Speedy Feet, Tremont West and the Downtown Cleveland Alliance. Race proceeds benefit A Christmas Story House Foundation.
Both the 5K and 10K races start in Public Square near the Cleveland Horseshoe Casino and the Terminal Tower. The 5K will run to the A Christmas Story House & Museum. The 10K will run to the House and back to Public Square. For the 5K runners, busses will be transporting you back to Public Square.
A Christmas Story House & Museum is located at 3159 W. 11th St. Cleveland, OH 44109.
5K and 10K starts at 9:00AM on December 1, 2018 in Public Square.
All participants who are at the actual event in Cleveland, OH receive:
- A stellar Leg Lamp themed long sleeved shirt.
- Free entrance to A Christmas Story House & Museum on race day or any day through December 31, 2018 (show race bib).
- Watch A Christmas Story on the Jumbotron in Public Square.
- Chip Timing so Santa knows how well you ran. He asked us to send your results to the North Pole!
- Complimentary transportation from the 5K finish area back to public square.
- Post-race food and drinks (including gallons and gallons of Ovaltine)
For more information and registration visit AChristmasStoryRun.com